WHO WE ARE
Blush Enterprises LLC operates this website and is the controller of the information collected or provided via this Website.
IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING ADULT CONTENT
This is an adult website that expressly and strictly limits its membership to adults. We do not knowingly seek or collect any personal information or data from persons under the age of 18. All persons under the age of 18 are strictly prohibited from accessing or viewing the contents on this website. If you are under the age of 18 and/or under the age of majority in the jurisdiction you reside and from which you access the website, you must leave this site immediately, and your account can be terminated without notice.
OUR POLICY TOWARDS MINORS
Our Website is not directed to persons under the age of 18 or the applicable age of majority in the jurisdiction from which the Website is accessed and we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from minors. If you become aware that your child has provided us with Personal Information, please send us an email by clicking here
. If we become aware that a minor has provided us with Personal Information, we take steps to remove such information and terminate that person’s account.
WHAT DATA WE COLLECT
In order to provide our service when you subscribe, we collect the following data from you:
- Your email address, username and password so you can log in to the website.
- Your IP address to determine your general location and protect your account from being hacked.
- Your name, country, ZIP or post code, credit card or other billing information, through a third-party billing provider (as listed below), so we can charge you the subscription and download fees.
WHO WE SHARE YOUR DATA WITH
We only ever share your personal data with other companies if necessary for the operation of our websites. These other companies are legally required to have the same data security standards we do. Below you can find a complete list of who we might share your data with. Note that we may change our partners in the future, in which case this document will be updated.
If you sign up to one or more of our websites, your credit card or other billing data is processed by one of our payment processors; Segpay, CCBill.
You can tell which of these companies processes your data from both the page you see when you pay for your subscription, as well as from the billing related emails you receive.
We also store billing related data (email, first and last name, country, but not your credit card or other payment information) in our internal systems.
To find out more about cookies, including browser-specific instructions on how to restrict or block cookies, go to http://www.allaboutcookies.org. Remember, though, without cookies, users may not be able to take full advantage of all of our website features.
HOW LONG WE STORE YOUR DATA
Unless you ask to have it deleted, we will store your data indefinitely in order to give you continued access to any content that was present at the time your subscription ended.
ADVERTISING AND OFFERS
If you click on any advertising or special offers on this website you may be directed to a third party website that is outside our control, and in some cases, we might share some data with those websites in order to make things easier for you. In these cases, you are responsible for making sure that these websites keep your data as safe as we do.
SPECIAL PROVISIONS FOR USERS COVERED BY THE GDPR
Please note that, as stated above, your data will be stored on our partners’ servers in the USA.
WHICH COUNTRIES ARE COVERED BY THE GDPR
We apply GDPR guidelines for all users in the EU, EEA, the microstates of Andorra, Monaco and San Marino, as well as Switzerland.
YOUR DATA RIGHTS
You have the right to access or rectify the personally identifiable data we hold about you.
You also have the right to ask for your data to be deleted. Just keep in mind that we might need it in order to fulfil the rest of your subscription.
If you want to access, rectify or delete your data, please send us an email by clicking here
CALIFORNIA CONSUMER PRIVACY ACT (CCPA)
If you are a resident of California and we process your personal information, you have the following rights:
• You have the right to request a written copy of the information that we hold about you.
• You have the right to request that we erase your information from our records, of the personal information that we hold about you.
• If you have provided consent for the processing of your information you have the right (in certain circumstances) to withdraw that consent at any time which will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before your consent was withdrawn.
• Under certain limited situations, you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organization or you.
• You have the right to opt-out of the sale of your information to third parties (to the extent applicable).
To exercise any of these rights listed about the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) click here
to request the above actions to be taken.